So my friends, lets start with a few simple facts:
- In the last 60 years we have changed the face of mama earth more then we have done in the previous 20,000 years.
- The top 1 precent of the population earn the combined wealth of the bottom 60 precent.
- Humans are slowly taking possession of all habitats, leaving no space of living to all other creatures that share this wonderful planet.
- ¾ of our crop variety have been wiped out in the last 100 years
- Old growth forest provide habitat for ¾ of all species on earth. These forests provide the oxygen that we breathe, the medicines that our bodies can recognise and much more. In a rapid rate we are turning these forests into toilet paper, beef and soy been plantations.
- More then 1 billion people have no accesses to anything that resembles clean drinking water and go to sleep hungry every day.
- Our health has been hijacked by the medical corporate industry, suppressing real cures that don’t generate profit, while keeping us ill in order to fill coffers of the medical giants.
- Human rights, labour rights, free health and education, are all disappearing, while our governments have become the mouthpiece and the servants of their corporate masters.
So is it time for revolution? fuck yeh!
We are overdue for one. Though this is a different revolution. This one is not about taking up arms and overthrowing a government, while replacing it with another set of megalomaniacs.
No – no way. We are sick of being fooled and we are tired of being taken for a ride.
This revolution is about truly handing back power to the people. This is about total decentralisation of power, money and decision-making.
This is about taking care of mama earth and taking care of each other. It’s about telling the truth and waking in truth.
And the truth is; that we won’t have any earth to live on if we continue to exploit her in this way.
The reality is that the people will eventually rise up in anger, if the top 1-precent continues to hog all the resources while others go hungry.
The truth is that we can share the planet with all creature; big and small and our future well being is intimately related to all life.
The truth is that we can grow food in natural and sustainable means without poisons or genetic manipulation.
The truth is that there is enough on this bountiful earth to meet everyone’s need as long as greed does not raise his ugly face.
A time comes when silence is a sin.
A time comes when inaction is betrayal.
Another world is possible. It’s up to you and me to co create her, step by step, with love, intent, determination and courage.
More in my Novel I Crow River